What is Tenuate Retard 75mg (Diethylpropion)?
Tenuate Retard 75mg (Diethylpropion) is used in the management of exogenous obesity as a short-term adjunct (a few weeks) in a regimen of weight reduction based on caloric restriction.It is also considered to be among the safest for patients with hypertension.
Important notes about Tenuate Retard 75mg (Diethylpropion)
Advice on the areas of allergies (concerning active ingredients and excipients), interactions, complications with food and beverages, as well as other warnings.
What should you pay attention to?
– Reactivity may also be impaired under normal conditions of use, especially in higher doses or in combination with alcohol. Pay particular attention to it when you are on the road or operating machinery (even in the household), with which you can injure yourself.
– Regular use may lead to psychological dependence.
– In women of childbearing potential, effective and effective contraceptive methods are required during and under certain circumstances. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
– Beware of allergy to dyes (for example indigo carmine with the E number E 132)!
– Beware of allergy to iodine!
– Beware of intolerance to sucrose. If you have to follow a diabetes diet, you should consider the sugar content.
Because Tenuate Retard 75mg are monoamines, hypertension may result when either agent is used with monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors . Efficacy of diethylpropion with other anorectic agents has not been studied and the combined use may have the potential for serious cardiac problems; therefore, the concomitant use with other anorectic agents is contraindicated.
Antidiabetic drug requirements (i.e., insulin) may be altered. Concurrent use with general anesthetics may result in arrhythmias. The pressor effects of diethylpropion and those of other drugs may be additive when the drugs are used concomitantly; conversely, diethylpropion may interfere with antihypertensive drugs (i.e., guanethidine, a-methyldopa). Concurrent use of phenothiazines may antagonize the anorectic effect of diethylpropion.
Dosage Tenuate Retard 75mg
Tenuate Retard 75mg (Diethylpropion) is produced in the form oval film-coated tablets.
The active substance of Tenuate retard pills is an anorexiant agent Diethylpropion (known in some countries as Amfepramone).
Each tablet contains 75 mg of Diethylpropion, as well as inactive ingredients that have no therapeutic activity. Other medicines like Adipex retard , panbesy , regenon retard help to loss weight.